September 2017 Car Cruise
Sizzlin’ Summer Nights & Cool Classic Cars Return to Downtown LE
- Date: 09/30/2017 4:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- Location: Historic Main Street, Lake Elsinore
Lake Elsinore, California 92530
The Lake Elsinore Car Cruises return this summer. Cool classic cars will once again cruise into Lake Elsinore's Historic Main Street. This event is FREE. There is no pre-registration or fees, just tons of fun.
The Lake Elsinore Car Cruises are taking place on the last Saturday of every month from June through September, i.e. June 24, July 29, August 26, and September 30.
There will be 150 reserved spots for Pre-1975 Classic Cars along Main Street and Graham Avenue. All cars will be directed into the parking stalls on a first come, first serve basis.
Main Street will remain open for this event and all cars will be asked to pull straight in, front first. After parking, participants should go to the corner of Graham Avenue and Main Street to register. Graham Avenue will be closed and used only for cars. Cars will be directed to park.
During the event, attendees and participants are encouraged to visit our local downtown restaurants and stores. Many of these retailers will be offering special discounts during the Car Cruises.
Key Event Information:
- Parking for Pre-1975 Cool Classic Cars is on Historic Main Street and Graham Avenue.
- Limited to 150 reserved parking spots, all spots are first come, first serve on the day of the cruise.
- All parking spots along Main Street will be reserved from 1 p.m. to 8 p.m. for Classic Cars only.
- Classic Cars will be directed to pull in, front first.
- Upon parking, Classic Car participants should register at the corner of Main Street & Graham Avenue in front of Guadalajara’s Restaurant.
- Top Ten Trophies will be given out each month. Judging will take place from 5 to 7 p.m. Winners will be announced at 7:30 p.m.
- Restaurants and stores stay open late with many offering Car Cruise specials.
- Official event T-shirts and 50/50 raffle will be available at the registration table.
- No open containers allowed.
Sponsors and donations wanted. Please contact Beau Davis if you are interested in supporting this event at email@example.com.