Clean LE Litter Removal Event #7
Love where you live and join us to keep our City clean, beautiful and litter free.
- Date: 08/16/2017 8:00 AM - 11:00 AM
- Location: Levee Parking Area at Diamond Stadium
500 Diamond Dr.
Lake Elsinore, California 92530
The City of Lake Elsinore is continuing the Clean LE litter removal program throughout this summer. The next event will take place at the Diamond Stadium from 8 am to 11 am on Wednesday, August 16, 2017.
This summer, the City of Lake Elsinore launched the Clean LE Team to engage local volunteers who love where they live to join in our efforts to keep Lake Elsinore clean, beautiful and litter-free.
Clean LE Litter Pick Up Event #7 will take place on and around Diamond Dr. and the Mission Trail area. All volunteers are welcome to come the morning of ready to serve. This is the last summer litter removal event the City will be hosting for the season. These clean ups focus on litter and recyclable removal along high profile roadways and nearby parks.
Key Event Information:
When: Wednesday, August 16, 2017
Time: 8 a.m. to 11 a.m.
Where: Mission Trail – Diamond Drive to Malaga Rd.
Meet Up & Pick Up Location: Levee Parking Area at Diamond Stadium 500 Diamond Dr., Lake Elsinore, CA 92530 Get Directions Here
Key Areas for Clean Up (in order of priority):
- Sidewalk and Parkways – Pete Lehr Dr. to Diamond Dr.
- Sidewalks and Parkways – Diamond Dr. from Mission Trail to Malaga Rd.
- Sidewalk and Parkways – Mission Trail from Diamond Dr. to Malaga Rd.
- Sidewalk and Parkways – Malaga Rd. from Diamond Circle to Mission Trail
- Sidewalk and Parkways – Campbell St. and adjacent Shopping Centers
- Sidewalk and Parkways – Casino Drive from Mission Trail to Diamond Dr.
- Diamond Stadium – Particularly Levee Parking Lot and Pedestrian Pathways
SAFETY is our ultimate priority. ALL volunteers will be REQUIRED to USE SIDEWALKS and CROSS WALKS ONLY. And use extreme CAUTION in PARKING LOTS while walking to and around litter removal location sites.