2019 Lake Elsinore Car Cruises
Cool Cruisn’ and Classic Wheels Return to Downtown LE
- Date: 05/04/2019 4:00 PM - 7:00 PM
- Location: Historic Main Street and Graham Avenue
Lake Elsinore, California
The Lake Elsinore Car Cruises return this year in SPRING!!! Cool classic cars will once again cruise into Lake Elsinore's Historic Main Street. This event is FREE. There is no pre-registration, no fees, just tons of fun.
The Lake Elsinore Car Cruises will now take place on the First Saturday of the month from April through June from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. Come out and join us to enjoy some cool classic wheels in Downtown LE.
Lake Elsinore Car Cruises in 2019: Saturday, April 6th, Saturday, May 4th, Saturday, June 1st
There will be 150 reserved spots for Pre-1975 Classic Cars along Main Street and Graham Avenue. All cars will be directed into the parking stalls on a first come, first serve basis.
Main Street will remain open for this event and all cars will be asked to pull straight in, front first. After parking, participants should go to the corner of Graham Avenue and Main Street to register. Graham Avenue will be closed between Spring Street and Main Street. It will only be used for cars. Cars will be directed to park.
During the event, attendees and participants are encouraged to visit our local downtown restaurants and stores. Many of these retailers will be offering special discounts during the Car Cruises.
This event is co-hosted by the City of Lake Elsinore, Lambs Fellowship Car and Motorcycle Show (www.facebook.com/Lambsfellowshipcarshow/), and Randy Happala.
Come out and enjoy this free event right here in downtown LE.
Key Event Information (View Event Flyer):
- Parking for Pre-1975 Cool Classic Cars is on Historic Main Street and Graham Avenue.
- Limited to 150 reserved parking spots, all spots are first come, first serve on the day of the cruise.
- All parking spots along Main Street will be reserved from 2 p.m. to 8 p.m. for Classic Cars only.
- Classic Cars will be directed to pull in, front first.
- Upon parking, Classic Car participants should register at the corner of Main Street & Graham Avenue in front of Guadalajara’s Restaurant.
- Top Ten Trophies will be given out each month. Judging will take place from 5 to 6 p.m. Winners will be announced at 6:30 p.m.
- Restaurants and stores stay open late with many offering Car Cruise specials.
- Official event T-shirts and 50/50 raffle will be available at the registration table.
- No open containers allowed.
Sponsors and donations wanted. Interested in sponsoring the event, email email@example.com.
The Lake Elsinore Car Cruises are supported by the City of Lake Elsinore, Downtown Merchants Association, The Lambs Fellowship Car and Motorcycle Show, Bud's Tire Pros, Johnson's Auto and Tulips, Trophies and Treasures.