Healthy LE Announced, Community Challenged to Join the Movement
Community is Urged to Get ACTIVE, Stay MOTIVATED, and Be HEALTHY!
To kick off the New Year, the City has just announced its new health and wellness program - HealthyLE.
Participants will learn how to be healthy, get inspiration from our partners and receive local incentives to continue on the journey of a healthy lifestyle.
Ways to Get Involved and Be Healthy:
- Sign-up TODAY for the Healthy LE NEW YEARS RESOLUTION by using the following link: https://www.ChallengeRunner.com/home/healthyle
- Come out and join us for one of the monthly Healthy LE EVENTS, held on the last Saturday of each month.
- Join the MAYOR’S TEAM for all of our local community run/walk events (such as Unity in the Community 5K, Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure, Turkey Trot, etc.)
- Learn about nutrition and pick up tips for ways to be healthy at our monthly WORKSHOPS/CLASSES.
- Be on the lookout and SHARE possible healthy policy initiatives, improvements to the built environment, and other opportunities that will make our community a healthier place to live.
- Check out the Healthy LE NEWSLETTER to find incentives, get tips, and learn about upcoming events!
- Engage, compete and SHARE your strategies, tips and tricks for being healthy in Lake Elsinore, and don’t forget to “Like” the Facebook Page and #HealthyLE
For More Information: