What's Happening in Town July 4
Baseball, post-game Fireworks and Patriotic Boat Parade
ENJOY INDEPENDENCE DAY IN LAKE ELSINORE! A spectacular fireworks show sponsored by the STORM and a festive boat parade sponsored by the City are what's on for Saturday, July 4!
7:05 p.m. Baseball & Fireworks at The Diamond*
- The Lake Elsinore Storm play the Quakes at The Diamond stadium.
- A spectacular fireworks show starts immediately following the game.
- Tickets and fireworks information, call: (951) 245-HITS (4487)
8:00 - 9:15 p.m. Patriotic Boat Parade on the Lake*
- Up to 30 decorated and lighted boats will depart from Seaport Boat Launch and proceed around the entire Lake, culminating with judging for best in show.
- Best viewing areas around the Lake include:
Lake Point Park
420 East Lakeshore Drive
City Beach (Elm Grove Beach Area)
500 Lakeshore Drive at Poe Street
Perret Park (in Lakeland Village)
32938 Perret Blvd.
Private Marinas & Campgrounds
Guests only. Call marinas & campgrounds for visitor rates and accommodations.
On Lakeshore Drive at Lowell, Townsend amd Davis Streets.
* Please note: There will not be a City-sponsored fireworks display over the lake this year, so The Diamond is THE place to see fireworks locally on July 4.
July 4 is one of two annual free fishing days set by the Department of Fish and Game. No fishing license is needed July 4 and September 7th only.
So load up your tackle and pack that rod and head down to one of Lake Elsinore's easy access fishing beaches. The bite is on for Crappie and Wipers (Hybrid Striped Bass), Catfish and Largemouth Bass and more!
Did you know that personal fireworks are illegal in city limits and surrounding unincorporated areas?