Lincoln St. Pavement Rehabilitation Project
Project is funded by SB 1 Gas Tax.
In August, the City of Lake Elsinore kicked off yet another critical roadway project that is going to greatly improve the safety and appearance of our community - the Lincoln Street Pavement Rehabilitation Project.
- Entire rehabilitation of Lincoln Street and Parkview Drive, approximately 2.8 miles of roadway.
- Pavement rehabilitation includes grinding, asphalt paving, slurry sealing, crackfill, concrete work and new striping.
- More specifically, as shown in the exhibit below, this project will include portions of the roadway that will be a full reconstruction (grind & overlay) and others that will only require a new coat of asphalt (slurry seal).
- Lincoln Street from Riverside Drive to Machado Street - Grind & Overlay
- Lincoln Street from Terra Cotta to Grand Avenue - Grind & Overlay
- Parkview Drive - Grind & Overlay
- Lincoln Street from Machado Street to Terra Cotta Street - Slurry Seal
Grand Avenue to Dale Court - Slurry Seal
Location: Lincoln Street from Riverside Drive to Dale Court & Parkview Drive from Machado Street to Parkview Drive
Construction Start Date:July 22, 2019
Estimated Construction Completion: Late August 2019
Estimated Cost: $1 Million - funded by SB 1 Gas Tax Dollars
Contractor: All American Asphalt