Passport Services Now Available at City Hall
By Appointment Only
The City of Lake Elsinore is now offering U.S. Passport Services at City Hall. Services will be available by appointment only, Monday through Thursday between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m. Appointments can be made by calling (951) 674-3124 ext. 269. Online appointments will be available soon.
Services include applying for a new passport and photo services. Renewals must be done through the mail. Find out more.
If applying for a new passport, the following documents are required at your appointment:
- Completed unsigned DS-11 From. Find form online.
- Original Proof of U.S. Citizenship
- Valid primary identification
- Photocopy of primary identification
- Passport photo. Passport photo services are available at City Hall for $15.00
- Check payable to the Department of State for the application fee. Calculate the passport fees online.
- Cash or credit card for City's $35 processing fee
- Applications for minors require an original birth certificate, if submitting a notarized statement of consent form (DS-3053), please include a front and back copy of the ID used for the form.
For information about renewing your passport, click here.
The U.S. Department of State estimates processing times for routine applicants of 6 to 8 weeks, expedited options may be available for an additional fee. Find out more about expedited services.
City Hall is considered an acceptance facility only. Therefore, if traveling internationally in less than two weeks, it is recommended that you schedule an appointment at a Regional Passport Agency. Estimates for a regional agency are 8 business days or less, restrictions apply.
Find out all you need to know about apply for or renewing your passport at https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/passports.html.