Current Storm Information
Road and Lake Conditions
City Road Conditions:
- Baker Street between Riverside Drive and Pierce Street is OPENED - travel with caution.
- Cambern Avenue between Central Avenue and 10th Street road is OPENED.
- Camino Del Norte between Main Street and 2nd Street road is OPENED.
- Collier road is OPENED.
- Dexter between 2nd and 3rd Street road is OPENED.
- Lakeshore Drive between Chaney and Riverside Drive use caution subject flooding.
- Lakeshore Drive between Main Street and Diamond Drive use caution subject flooding.
- Pierce Street is OPENED.
- Temescal Canyon Road is OPENED - travel with caution.
- Terra Cotta Road/Nichols Road is OPENED - travel with caution.
For Riverside County road closure information visit Riverside County Transportation Department.
Caltrans road information:
The lake has recently risen very rapidly due to the continuous rainfall. The high storm water flows from the San Jacinto River and other storm drains may result in debris and potentially unhealthful bacteria concentrations. The Lake is open to boating, however due to possible high bateria from storm runnoff, warnings remain in place with regards to body contact with the lake.
View WARNING flyer for more detailed information.
Related Storm information
City contact information:
During business hours call: 951-674-5170
During non business hours call: 1-800-950-2444
In case of an emergency call: 911