Shoreline Dr. & Vicinity Street improvements
Work begins Wednesday, June 15
On Monday, June 13, crews prepared Shoreline Dr. and other nearby streets for asphalt work that will take place over the next few weeks. June 13th work consisted of removing thermoplastic markings to allow crews to begin Phase 1 of the project this Wednesday, June 15, at 7 a.m.
Road work will occur over the next two weeks in three phases. Please review the map for a full work schedule, and remember activities are weather permitting and subject to change.
Work hours will be from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. on the dates below.
Streets and Project Phases:
- Phase 1 (Pink): Wednesday, June 15 | Shoreline Dr., Anchor Way, and Compass Ct.
- Phase 2 (Yellow): Wednesday, June 22 | Lighthouse Dr. and Leeward Way
- Phase 3 (Green): Thursday, June 23 | Lighthouse Dr., Regatta Dr., Spinnaker Dr., and Windward Way
- Striping of All Streets: Tuesday, July 5
- All vehicles must be removed from the street in the construction zone by 7 a.m. Any vehicles left after 7 a.m. will be towed at the owner’s expense. Vehicles left in driveways or surrounding areas may get dusty from ongoing work.
- Turn off irrigation systems 48 hours prior to project work and keep your system off for 48 hours after the project is complete, otherwise the seal coat will not properly adhere to the asphalt.
- Please cancel all scheduled deliveries or home services during these workdays. Delivery trucks will not have access.
- Do not cross construction areas during activities. Materials being used in the construction area are wet and will stick to your shoes, clothing, skin, and cars causing tracks to be left on concrete, inside residences, carpets, etc.
- Please be alert when driving or walking near the construction areas and do not access coned and/or taped off areas.