2011 Watershed Cleanup
Help Prevent Pollution in Our Lake
SANTA MARGARITA RIVER WATERSHED CLEAN UP
Please join us and help clean up in Lake Elsinore and locations throughout the watershed.
The 26.2 mile watershed of the Santa Margarita River provides habitat for plants and animals in San Diego and Riverside Counties. Since 1995, volunteers have prevented over 1450 tons of trash from polluting our creeks, lakes, and streams.
- When: Saturday, November 19, 2011
- 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- Where: Locations in Lake Elsinore and throughout the watershed.
- What: Remove trash and debris.
- How: TO VOLUNTEER CONTACT RITA THOMPSON at email@example.com .
- Community Service Hours are available for high school strudents.
FREE BARBEQUE FOR VOLUNTEERS AT 12pm at PERRET PARK, Lakeland Village for park directions, go to http://g.co/maps/zrdjv .
For more information, contact Carole Bell at (951) 677-6951x223 or firstname.lastname@example.org OR Rita Thompson at (951) 674-3124 x308 or email@example.com .
Sponsored by: Supervisor Bob Buster, CR&R, Waste Management, Elsinore-Murrieta-Anza Community Services District, DeLuz Community Services District, City of Wildomar, City of Lake Elsinore and Lakeland Village Neighborhood Association