CONSTRUCTION UPDATE: Dexter Avenue Rehabilitation, Central Avenue to Second Street
Allow extra time for travel during rehabilitation of roadway.
Return to full list >>
Project paving will begin June 1st and continue through June 5th. Completion including Signing, striping and shoulder work is on schedule to be completed by June 15th.
- Project Name: Dexter Avenue Rehabilitation
- Project Purpose: To repair deteriorated pavement on Dexter Avenue from Central Avenue (Hwy 74) south to Second Street. Construction includes a portion of Second Street.
- Construction Period: Construction began on approximately April 13th and is scheduled to complete on June 15, 2009.
- Anticipated Delays: Reduced speed and extra caution due to construction activity will be the primary cause of delays.
- Anticipated Detours/Road Closures: None. Two lanes will be open to traffic on Dexter Avenue during construction; traffic control devices will be set up directing drivers to use a compacted shoulder and one paved lane.
- Project Point of Contact: For questions or comments regarding this project, please contact Dave Solomon at 951-674-3124 x 242.