City of Lake ElsinoreHome Menu
This Commission is currently suspended.
Members of the PSAC are appointed by the City Council to four-year staggered terms, unless filling a vacated seat on the Commission.
Meeting & Viewing OptionsThe PSAC regular meetings are held on the 3rd Wednesday of the month unless otherwise posted. Meetings are always open to the public.
|Listen To and View Minutes of Archived Meetings|
183 North Main Street
Lake Elsinore, CA 92530
Duties & Functions
The Public Safety Advisory Commission has the following roles and responsibilities:
- Serve as a conduit of information for City residents and businesses to express their concerns regarding:
- Traffic and pedestrian safety
- Lake safety
- Code enforcement
- Animal control
- Emergency services
- Investigate, review and analyze traffic and pedestrian safety, lake safety, code enforcement, animal control and emergency services issues.
- Assist in developing traffic, pedestrian and lake safety programs that will help reduce and/or prevent accidents, injuries and deaths on the lake and roadways within the City.
- Maintain ongoing dialogue with various community organizations.
- Review and suggest disaster planning, preparedness and crisis management programs and resources for further consideration by the City Council and/or staff.