|Dennis "Jay" Stewart
TermsMembers of the PSAC are appointed by the City Council to four-year staggered terms, unless filling a vacated seat on the Commission. Commissioner
|Name||Position||TERM BEGINs||Term Expires|
|Jay Stewart||Chairman||July 2015||June 2019|
|Stephen Gregory||Vice Chairman||March 2014||June 2017|
|Chris Hyland||Commissioner||July 2015||June 2019|
|Jerry Carlos||Commissioner||September 2016||June 2017|
|Valerie Sund||Commissioner||March 2014||June 2017|
Meeting & Viewing OptionsThe PSAC regularly meets are held on the 3rd Wednesday of the month unless otherwise posted. Meetings are always open to the public.
|View Current Meeting Agenda|
|Listen To and View Minutes of Archived Meetings|
183 North Main Street
Lake Elsinore, CA 92530
Duties & Functions
The Public Safety Advisory Commission has the following roles and responsibilities:
- Serve as a conduit of information for City residents and businesses to express their concerns regarding:
- Traffic and pedestrian safety
- Lake safety
- Code enforcement
- Animal control
- Emergency services
- Investigate, review and analyze traffic and pedestrian safety, lake safety, code enforcement, animal control and emergency services issues.
- Assist in developing traffic, pedestrian and lake safety programs that will help reduce and/or prevent accidents, injuries and deaths on the lake and roadways within the City.
- Maintain ongoing dialogue with various community organizations.
- Review and suggest disaster planning, preparedness and crisis management programs and resources for further consideration by the City Council and/or staff.