Mayor Pro Tem
|Robert "Bob" Magee
City Council members are elected to four-year staggered terms.
|Name||Position||TERM BEGINs||Term Expires||District|
|Mayor||December 2016||December 2020||District 4|
|Steve Manos||Mayor Pro Tem||December 2016||December 2020||District 2|
|Daryl Hickman||Councilmember||December 2014||December 2018||District 3|
|Robert E. Magee||Councilmember||December 2016||December 2020||District 5|
|Councilmember||December 2014||December 2018||District 1|
Meetings & Viewing Options
Regular City Council meetings are held on the 2nd and 4th Tuesday of each month. Open to the public.
Watch City Council meetings live on TV or via Internet streaming video:
- Channel 29-Spectrum customers
- Channel 31-Frontier Communications customers
- View video archives
5:00 p.m. Closed Session
7:00 p.m. Regular Meeting
183 N. Main Street
Lake Elsinore, CA 92530
City Council Functions
The City Council consists of five members elected at large who constitute the City's governing body. The City Council is responsible for setting policy and approving actions to carry out the functions of municipal government, including:
- Enactment of ordinances and resolutions necessary for governing the affairs of the City.
- Authorization of contracts on behalf of the City.
- Adopting the annual budget and Capital Improvements Plan (CIP).
- Approving necessary measures for the protection of the community’s health, safety, welfare and property.
- Representing the City at all levels of government on matters pertaining to the City’s operations.