WE HAVE RESUMED ACCEPTING PASSPORT APPLICATIONS .
PLEASE REVIEW THE REQUIREMENTS AND MAKE AN APPOINTMENT BELOW.
Passport applications are accepted by APPOINTMENT ONLY, Monday through Thursday (9 a.m.– 2 p.m.)
CURRENT PROCESSING TIMES (door-to-door timeframes including processing and mailing times)
ROUTINE: 8-11 weeks
EXPEDITED: 5-7 weeks (for an additional $60)
(visit the State's website for updated times at travel.state.gov)
The following documents are required at your Passport Appointment:
- Completed unsigned Passport Application (Form DS-11 OR DS-82) must be completed in BLACK INK ONLY and NO WHITE OUT. Application forms must be completed and printed prior to your appointment by clicking HERE.
- Applicants (including children) MUST be present.
- Proof of Citizenship
- Original Certified Birth Certificate (Abstracts are NOT acceptable)
- Certificate of Naturalization
- Previously-issued passport (with Birth Certificate for Children under age 16)
- Valid Photo I.D. (Applicant or parent(s) of a minor)
- I.D. other than a Driver's License must be accompanied by a secondary I.D.
- Check or Money Order for Department of State fees.
- Adult Book - $110
- Adult Card - $30
- Minor (under 16) Book - $80
- Minor (under 16) Card - $15
- Expedited Processing Fee (optional) - $60
- Cash, Check, Money Order, or Debit/Credit Card for $35 processing fee.
- OPTIONAL: $26.35 for Priority Mail Express (1-2 day shipping from the City to the Department of State)
- There is a 2.75% fee if paying with a Debit/Credit Card.
- One (1) Passport Photo (Currently not available from the City)
- Children under the age of 16 years old must be accompanied by both parents. If one parent cannot be present, a notarized Form DS-3053 must be provided with a photocopy (front and back) of the unavailable parent's current ID.
Additional Information regarding the above requirements can be found HERE.
If traveling internationally in less than two weeks, it is recommended that you schedule an appointment at a Regional Passport Agency. Find additional information here.
Please visit the State's website for full details at travel.state.gov