WE ARE NOT CURRENTLY PROCESSING PASSPORT APPLICATIONS. CHECK BACK FOR UPDATES. WE SINCERELY APOLOGIZE FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.
Please visit travel.state.gov to find an open location.
Passport acceptance service in the Lake Elsinore City Clerk’s Office will resume beginning Monday, November 9, 2020.
Scheduling a Passport Appointment
Passport service hours are by APPOINTMENT ONLY, Monday through Thursday (9 a.m.– 3 p.m.)
The following documents are required at your Passport Appointment:
- Completed unsigned DS-11 Form
- Original Proof of U.S. Citizenship
- Valid primary identification
- Photocopy of primary identification
- Passport photo (We DO NOT provide passport photos at this time)
- Check or money order payable to the Department of State for the application fee (payment for the passport book, card, and/or expediting fee)
- Cash, check, money order, or credit card payable to the City of Lake Elsinore for $35 processing fee
- Applications for minors will require an original birth certificate, if submitting a notarized statement of consent form (DS-3053), please include a front and back copy of the ID used for the form
If traveling internationally in less than two weeks, it is recommended that you schedule an appointment at a Regional Passport Agency.