City of Lake ElsinoreHome Menu
Public Information & Media Requests
News and information about the City
The City aims to provide timely information of interest to the public and the media. The City's number one communications goal is to foster open and transparent government and public involvement.
All media inquiries should go to the following City employees:
Public Information Officer
Phone: (951) 674-3124 ext.267
Emergency Services Manager
Phone: (951) 674-3124 ext.333
130 South Main St.
Lake Elsinore, CA 92530
Public Information Materials:
Below are various informational materials and outreach channels used to inform and engage our citizens.
- News & Announcements
- Press Releases (Prior to 2015)
- Social Media
- Facebook - City of Lake Elsinore.
- Instagram - @CityofLakeElsinore
- Twitter - @CtyLakeElsinore
- YouTube Channel - @CityofLakeElsinore
- Events - City hosted or sponsored events including ongoing City Council and Commission meetings.
- Activity Guide - Two issues are produced each year. One edition for Spring/Summer and one for Fall/Winter.
- E-Notification - Sign up to receive emails about key City information including news, events, jobs and requests for proposals.
- City Branding Management
- Official Logo:
- Official Crest: