Our mission is to serve all persons in a positive and courteous manner while fostering and managing growth in order to achieve a healthy, safe, attractive, and enjoyable lake destination where all can live, work and play, build futures and fulfill dreams. We help plan the City’s form and character, support community values, preserve the environment, promote the wise use of resources, partner with the development community, and protect public health and safety.
The City of Lake Elsinore Community Development Department staff provides high quality service when you need it. We will:
- Listen in order to understand your needs
- Give clear, accurate and prompt answers to your questions
- Explain how you can achieve your goals under the City’s regulations and guidelines
- Help resolve problems in an open, objective manner
- Maintain high ethical standards
- Continuously work to improve our service
To contact us, please call (951) 674-3124 ext. 289. Please include your name, address, daytime phone number, and provide us with as much information as possible relating to your question or request.
Office Hours: Telephone Numbers:
Monday – Thursday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Phone: (951) 674-3124
Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
City of Lake Elsinore
Community Development Department
130 S. Main Street
Lake Elsinore, CA 92530