With the recent adoption of the California Green Building Standards Code, effective January 1, 2017, there will be many questions regarding the Plan Check and Inspection process associated with this new code.
The documents below should help you to better understand the Plan Check and Inspection process required in order to comply with the new regulations. We hope that by providing these documents we are able to minimize staff time, provide due diligence in enforcement, and not impose unduly burdensome enforcement on developers while they adjust to these new regulations. Please feel free to contact the Building Division staff with any questions that may arise after reviewing the documents.
- Residential 1 to 3 Story CalGreen Correction List
- Residential Mandatory Measures Checklist
- Green Building Residential Checklist for Final Inspection
- Non-Residential CalGreen Correction List
- Non-Residential Mandatory Measures Checklist
- Green Building Non-Residential Checklist for Final Inspection
- CalGreen Plan Check & Inspection Policy