Each year we also host several special events to celebrate our community. From the annual " Children's Fair" and "Just 4 Kids Fishing Derby" to the "Movies in the Park" or "Unity 5K & 10K Run Walk" events, residents enjoy our beautiful parks and natural surroundings. With our annual "Winterfest" and "Pet Walk" events, we see our neighbors come together in Historic Downtown Lake Elsinore.
As you view our website, you will see that we offer classes, programs, and events that appeal to all ages. If you have questions about any City sponsored program, please call the Lake Community Center at (951) 245-0442. Many of our events welcome vendors and volunteers. Please call directly to inquire about those opportunities.
To offer and support extreme programs, events, facilities, and amenities that provide a healthy quality of life for residents and visitors alike.
Enhance lives by offering unique, diverse, innovative services and facilities that promote activity and community involvement.
COMMUNITY SERVICES DEPARTMENT GOALS
- Provide clean and safe parks, green spaces, and recreational facilities.
- Provide efficient services to Lake Elsinore residents and visitors.
- Effectively plan for the future needs of Lake Elsinore residents.
- Continually strive to improve existing facilities while seeking opportunities for future development.
- Create a partnership with the Lake Elsinore community to improve the quality of life for all citizens.
We offer a variety of services to meet all your recreational, social and leisure needs. Please visit our listed program areas to discover for yourself what we have right here in Lake Elsinore.