Rosetta Canyon Sports Park, a 21.6 acre park, received major upgrades in November 2016 with the addition of the following:
- 5 Tournament caliber color coded ball fields with synthetic turf, one being the championship field
- 1 Full sized, CIF football/ soccer field with synthetic turf and cushioned drainage system
- Two-story concession stand with 360 degree observation deck
- Professional grade LED sports field lighting
- 320 new onside parking stalls
- Jogging Pathways
- Custom LED lit entry archway
- Relocated and improved dog play areas
- Community Garden relocation and upgrade
Rosetta Canyon Sports Park is conveniently located just east of the SR-74 corridor.
Rosetta Canyon Community Park featured the first Dog Play Area in the City that is solely devoted to man's best friend. The 1.25 acre Dog Play Area is divided into two (2) pens to separate small and large dogs. Please observe the posted "Rules and Regulations". Download a copy of the Rules & Regulations.
HoursDaily: 6am - 10pm
39423 Ardenwood Way
Lake Elsinore, CA 92530