To assist in plan preparation and other construction activity, the City has made the following available through this website:
- City of Lake Elsinore Standard Drawings **
- Engineering Design Guidelines Manual
- Title Block
- Corner Records
* City Standard #615 "Minimum Desilting Basin" is being revised; please use CASQA Standard SE-2 and/or SE-3.
City Standard Drawings and Specifications (entire set)
• Section 1 – Standard Street Sections • Section 5 – Street Lights, Irrigation & Planting
• Section 2 – Curb, Gutter & Sidewalks • Section 6 – Miscellaneous
• Section 3 - Drainage • Section 7 – Standard Notes & Symbols
• Section 4 – Traffic
Plan sets prior to 2010 followed Riverside County standards Ordinance 461.
For your convenience, the Engineering Division title block is available in AutoCAD.
For design guidance, please refer to the Engineering Design Guidelines Manual. For more information or answers to questions, contact an Engineering Technician at 951-674-3124.
The available benchmarks have been scanned in .tif format and are available for viewing or searching from the website or you are welcome to stop in and conduct your research in person.
The available corner records have been scanned in .tif format and are available for viewing or searching from the website or you are welcome to stop in and conduct your research in person
Centerline Ties can be viewed at the Engineering Division front counter at City Hall, 130 S. Main Street, Lake Elsinore, Ca.