City of Lake ElsinoreHome Menu
ENGINEERING DIVISION FEE SCHEDULE
What will it cost to develop my property?
100% of the cost of development services provided by or on behalf of the City are to be recovered as provided for in the Lake Elsinore Municipal Code at Chapter 3.32. The information on this page will help you answer that question.
The Engineering Division charges fees for staff time and material spent in the process of project approval and permit issuance. The Engineering Division is also responsible for the calculation and collection of mitigation fees. Mitigation fees are fees paid to off set the impact of new development on the surrounding community.
For your convenience, the following are available to help you understand and determine the Engineering Division costs of development:
- Engineering Division Fee Schedule (includes Mitigation Fees)
- Project Fee Estimate Calculator - fast, accurate tool for estimating project plan check, permit, and mitigation fee costs.
- Mitigation Fee Ordinances
- Transportation Infrastructure Fee (TIF)
- Transportation Uniform Mitigation Fee (TUMF)
- Area Drainage Fee
- Railroad Canyon Road Benefit Assessment
- Stephen's Kangaroo Rat Habitat (K-Rat)
Fees are due for the following activities:
- Single Family Residential (non-subdivision/commercial)
- Final Map
- Parcel Map
- Easement / Dedications
- Certificate of Corrections or Compliance
- Lot Line Adjustment
- Parcel Merger
- Water Quality Management Plan
Plan check expedited service is available at an additional charge of 1.5 times the standard fee.
- Transportation – oversize/overweight
Applications for plan check submittals and permit issuance can be found at the Engineering Division Applications and Forms page.