City of Lake ElsinoreHome Menu
Public safety is a priority to the City and City Council. Lake Elsinore is fortunate to have many resources, programs and departments that consistently provide excellent service to the residents and businesses of Lake Elsinore.
- See navigation links at left on Public Safety topics of special interest
- See Current Topics below for the important public health and safety news
Dial 2-1-1 referral hotline
Riverside County's non-emergency physical care and mental health referral service, available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Drowning Prevention Public Service Announcement from Riverside County Injury Prevention Services, County of Riverside Department of Public Health and Riverside County Fire/Cal Fire: http://youtu.be/_vus67t5gVE.
- Track H1N1 (swine) flu and related breaking health news www.flu.gov.
- Swine Flu (H1N1) local information from Riverside County Department of Public Health.
- Swine Flu Questions and Answers: Swine Influenza and You (a CDC Web site).
- Fire protection Defensible Space and other safety tips for homeowners during fire season.