Annual Passes (scroll down for One-Day Use Passes)
Are you a frequent visitor to Lake Elsinore? Do you want access to the largest freshwater Lake in Southern California, year round? If so, an Annual Pass may be for you! Check out our Need to Know and Annual Pass Options below to get started!
Need to Know
- Annual Passes are valid during Lake hours: sunrise to sunset.
- All Annual Passes are valid for twelve months from the date of issuance and expire the last day of the month. For example, if a pass is issued on January 1, 2020, the pass would expire January 31, 2021.
- Annual Passes are non-transferable (except for the Annual Commercial Lake Use Pass, see below).
- Annual Passes are non-refundable.
- The City is not responsible for lost or stolen Annual Passes or stickers. Replacements are subject to a fee. Please contact the Community Services Department below for more information.
- Lake Use and Lakefront Use Pass stickers must be affixed to port (left) side of vessel, within 4 inches of CF number.
- All Annual Passes are subject to additional fees dependent on the location pass is presented at.
- Prices for Annual Passes are subject to change at any time and without notice.
- Annual Pass Purchases
- All purchases made at City facilities made with a debit or credit card are subject to a 2.75% convenience fee.
- Discounts: A 10% discount is available for Seniors (age 55 or older) or Military (Active-Duty or Veterans) Personnel (discounts cannot be combined). A copy of valid identification is required to obtain physical pass.
- Discounts for purchase of multiple Annual Commercial Use Passes are available upon request.
- Upon purchase of Annual Pass, please email the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Two Forms as Proof of Address - i.e. Utility Bill, Rental Agreement, etc.
- Copy of current, government-issued Identification Card
- Copy of Vessel Registration
- Copy of Business License** - For Annual Commercial Lake Use Pass Only
- A receipt will be emailed to you upon purchase of your Annual Pass. This receipt serves as a 15-day temporary pass prior to staff receiving the documentation or contacting you for any additional information needed to mail out physical pass.
- Please allow up to 15 days for processing of physical Annual Passes.
Annual Pass Options
Annual Lake Use Pass** - A Lake Use Pass is required for every motorized vessel (i.e. boat, jet ski, etc.) that will be utilizing the Lake. For example, if you want to launch two jet ski's out at the Lake, you need TWO Lake Use Passes - one for each jet ski. A Launch and Park Pass is still required if you want to launch your vessels from Launch Pointe - 32040 Riverside Dr. Lake Elsinore, CA 92530.
Annual Launch and Park Pass** - Valid only at Launch Pointe - 32040 Riverside Dr. Lake Elsinore, CA 92530. A Launch and Park Pass is required for each vehicle (up to 4 people) parking, launching their motorized or non-motorized vessel(s), and/or accessing public amenities including: boat launch picnic & beach area, public restrooms, and access to The Bobber Restaurant and the Bait & Tackle Shop.
Annual Fishing Pass - A Fishing Pass is available for individuals who want to fish at City-owned facilities. An Launch and Park Pass is still required for those that want to fish at Launch Pointe located at 32040 Riverside Dr. Otherwise, Pass holder may be subject to additional fees. A California State Fishing License is required for individuals fishing age 16 and up.
Annual Lakefront Use Pass - A Lakefront Use Pass is available for Lake Elsinore shoreline property owners. The Pass permits launching from own property and overnight mooring. A maximum of four (4) non-transferable passes may be purchased per resident address. Grant deed proving ownership or verification of legal tenancy and vessel registration(s) are required to purchase pass.
Annual Commercial Lake Use Pass - A Commercial Lake Use Pass is available for Livery/For-Hire (Rental) companies and/or for Dealers and Manufacturers conducting business on Lake Elsinore. Passes will only be issued to vessels registered with Special CF Numbers, not for Pleasure CF Numbers. Passes are transferable; however, pass must be present at all times while operating a motorized vessel on Lake Elsinore. Download Annual Commercial Pass List
**The Lake Use and Launch & Park Passes are typically purchased together.
One-Day Use Passes
Looking to spend the day at the Lake? One-Day Use Passes are available at select boat launch facilities, including Launch Pointe! Check out our One-Day Use Pass Options below to get started!
Need to Know
- One-Day Use Passes are valid during Lake hours: sunrise to sunset.
- One-Day Use Passes may be purchased a select private owned boat launches, and at Launch Pointe Recreation Destination & RV Park located at 32040 Riverside Dr. Lake Elsinore, CA 92530.
- Prices for One-Day Use Passes vary, and are subject to change at any time, and without notice.
- All One-Day Use Passes are subject to additional fees dependent on the location pass is purchased at.
- All purchases at City facilities made with a debit or credit card are subject to a 2.75% convenience fee.
- One-Day Use Passes cannot be purchased for future use, unless otherwise directed by the City Manager or designee; they must be purchased the day the pass(es) will be used.
- Purchases of One-Day Use Passe(s) cannot be used as credit towards an Annual Pass.
One-Day Use Pass Options
1. One-Day Lake Use Pass - A One-Day Lake Use Pass is required for every motorized vessel (i.e. boat, jet ski, etc.) that will be utilizing the Lake. For example, if you want to have two jet ski's out at the Lake, you need TWO Lake Use Passes - one for each jet ski. One-Day Lake Use Passes can be purchased at select boat launches, including Launch Pointe Recreation Destination & RV Park. A One-Day Launch and Park Pass is still required if you want to launch your vessels from Launch Pointe. Passes are non-transferable and must be kept on the vessel(s) at all times.
- Please note: Each boat launch may have their own fees for parking, launching, etc. Contact the individual boat launch for updated fees.
One-Day Use Pass Options (only at Launch Pointe)
1. One-Day Launch and Park Pass - A One-Day Launch and Park Pass is required for those that want to utilize Launch Pointe's boat launch ramp. Pass includes parking for one vehicle (up to 4 people).
- Please note: Boat launch is subject to close on a day-to-day basis as soon as Lake capacity has been met.
2. One-Day Fishing Pass - Available only at Launch Pointe, a One-Day Fishing Pass is available for those wanting to fish at Launch Pointe's Public Beach. A California State Fishing License is required for individuals fishing age 16 and up.
- Please note: Fishing is free at the following public beaches: Whiskers Fishing Beach, Lowell Street Fishing Beach, and Davis Street Fishing Beach.
3. One-Day Vehicle Pass - Available only at Launch Pointe while parking spaces are available, a One-Day Vehicle Pass is available for those wanting to access the public amenities at Launch Pointe, including: the boat launch picnic and beach area, public restrooms, and access to The Bobber Restaurant and The Bait & Tackle Shop. Pass shall be placed on dashboard at all times.
- Please note: Due to increased activity, Vehicle Pass rates are subject to change during peak season. Parking may not be available.
1. Pass Fee Waiver - Annual Pass fees shall be waived for the following: Vessels owned by the City of Lake Elsinore, County, State, and Federal agencies; and, active Lake Elsinore Marine Search and Rescue (LEMSAR) members (with ID proof of membership).
2. Prolonged Lake Closure - In the event of a prolonged lake closure (more than 30 consecutive days), the City Manager may offer a discount to annual pass holders for their pass purchase the immediate following year.
3. Vessel Ownership Pass Transfer - In the event that a vessel's ownership is transferred, and the pass needs to be transferred to a new vessel, the Annual Pass holder must submit the old pass to the City of Lake Elsinore and request a new pass for an additional fee. In this circumstance, the pass holder will be required to provide the vessel's valid registration documentation.