Apply Here (Under 'Other' tab)
Interested in gardening? You or your organization can now garden and harvest in an 8’ x 4’ plot year round. Download the RC Community Garden Brochure Here.
Plots available for Lake Elsinore residents 18+ years old and local organizations. Plots are offered on a first-come, first-serve basis. Plots are available to non-residents on an “as-available” basis.
Plot Year: March through February
Fee Per Plot: First Year: $30*
Fee Per Plot: Renewal Year: $20*
*Fees are non-refundable and no prorations.
Hours: Daily sunrise to sunset
Submit your application online at:
A waitlist will be kept and applicants will receive a future notification when a plot becomes available.
- The City of Lake Elsinore will provide access to the garden, water, and administrative assistance.
- Fees help offset general garden facility costs (e.g. water, maintenance, and repairs).
- Access to the garden is only available to plot holders.
- Invasive or illegal plants (including cannabis) are not permitted.
- Plots shall be well-maintained (pruning/weeding/watering) year-round. If unmaintained, the plot will be deemed an “inactive plot” and a written notice will be given to the plot representative. If not maintained within 15 days, the plot will be relinquished back to the City.
- Cleaning/weeding the paths between garden plots are adjacent to gardener’s responsibility.
- Gardeners are responsible for watering their own plots.
- Each gardener is responsible for turning off the water and replacing (and cleaning) any tools used before leaving the garden.
- “Helping yourself” to other gardener’s crops or items within another’s plot is prohibited.
- Removal of plants, equipment or other City property off the premises of the garden is prohibited.
- Pets are prohibited. If any repairs are needed, please notify the City immediately at (951) 674-3124 ext. 265.
COMMUNITY GARDEN COLLABORATIVE
Thank you to our Community Garden Collaborative Members, our sponsors and all of the organizations involved for their time and effort in the success of starting the City’s first, official community garden.
- City of Lake Elsinore
- Elsinore Valley Municipal Water District
- Lake Elsinore Unified School District
- Rotary Club of Lake Elsinore
- Elsinore Women's Club
- Lowes Home Improvement
- Riverside County Master Gardeners
- Home Grown Produce of Lake Elsinore
Donations of equipment are greatly appreciated. Items such as water hoses, hand shovels, wheelbarrows, shovels, mulch, soil, etc.
Thank you to our generous donors for their contributions to the garden. With our sponsors we make our garden thrive with growth, events, and volunteer support.