The City of Lake Elsinore contracts for fire services with the Riverside County Fire Department/ CAL FIRE, providing a full range of fire protection services including; fire prevention, suppression, and emergency medical response.
Under the direction of Division Chief Lonny Olson, the Fire Department operates from four fire stations.
CAL FIRE Headquarters: 1-951-940-6900
CAL FIRE Public Information Line: 1-951-940-6985
Fire Marshal: 951- 674-3124 ext. 250
Fire Marshal services are provided by the Riverside County Fire Department Office of the Fire Marshal located at City Hall. For assistance, please call (951) 674-3124 x250.
CAL FIRE Arson Hotline - Report Suspicious Activity 24-7: 1-800-468-4408
Arson is a crime that can occur in any community and one that can have serious economic and social impacts. Arson is a crime too dangerous to ignore. If you suspect arson or have information about a fire in your area, please call the Arson Hotline at 1-800-468-4408.
The Arson Hotline is a statewide, toll free number, available 24-hours a day, for reporting information about suspicious fires. Callers can remain anonymous. All hotline information is immediately forwarded ur local fire officials.
The hotline is maintained by CAL FIRE's Sacramento Law Enforcement section, which also processes requests for payment of arson rewards. Rewards of up to $10,000 are available for information regarding wildland fires within State jurisdiction. Depending on the magnitude of the fire, enhanced rewards of up to $25,000 or higher may be available.
If you suspect arson is the cause of a fire in your area or witness any suspicious activity related to a fire, call the Arson Hotline and report it immediately.
- Riverside County Fire Department
- CAL FIRE
- Water Safety Awareness & Drowning Prevention - Learn ways to prevent drowning.
- Wildfire is Coming. Are You Ready? How to prepare your home and family for a wildfire.
- American Red Cross
- Ready, Set, Go! - Fire Preparedness Presentation
- CERT - Community Emergency Response Team
- Incident Information - Online search for major emergency incidents
- Office of Emergency Services - County of Riverside Emergency Management Department
- Safely Surrendered Baby - Map of fire stations where babies can safely be surrendered