The aim of Elsinore Valley Youth Court Divsion Program is to give juveniles a second chance to learn from their mistakes before their case is referred to the Juvenile Court System. This alleviates high costs for the Juvenile Courts.
What makes Youth Court appealing:
- Serves as prevention and early intervention program.
- Holds juvenile offenders accountable.
- Educating youth on the legal and judicial system.
- Provides a forum for youth to build competencies and enhance skills.
- Build ties to their communities and Youth Empowerment.