Please read the following information prior to accessing the Lake Elsinore Citizen Self-Service Portal:
Before you start using the Citizen Self-Service Portal, you will need to register for a Self-Service Portal account HERE. Once you have registered for an account, you will then be able to submit applications for Building and Fire Permits, Engineering Plan Checks & Permits, Planning Applications and pay any associated permit or application fees. You’ll also be able to monitor the status of all of your applications, request inspections and upload and collaborate on any relevant plans.
You must register for an online account before you can take advantage of these online services. The following links provide additional information on how to access and operate the various features of the Self-Service Portal..
- ATTACHMENT PROBLEMS
- EMAIL PROBLEMS
- NEW USER PORTAL REGISTRATION GUIDE
- APPLYING FOR BUILDING AND FIRE PERMITS USER GUIDE
- APPLYING FOR ENGINEERING PLAN CHECKS AND PERMITS USER GUIDE
- SUBMITTING PLANNING APPLICATIONS USER GUIDE
- ONLINE INVOICE PAYMENT USER GUIDE
- SEARCHING FOR PERMITS AND ATTACHING PLANS & FILES
Use the following links to find more information on, and apply for, the type of application/permit that you require.