Zoning / Business Violations

Truck Parked in a Residential DrivewayHome-based occupations are allowed in the City only with the issuance of a Home Occupation Permit and Business License and only under certain restrictions. Home-based businesses cannot interfere with the character of the residential neighborhood, create additional traffic to the area, or involve employees. The Planning and Business License Divisions are the lead departments that approve or deny requests for home occupations. Code Enforcement assists with enforcement problems. Contact the Planning Department at 951-674-3124, ext. 289 for further information.