Services Available to New & Existing Businesses in the City of Lake Elsinore
- The Lake Elsinore Valley Chamber of Commerce has been conducting successful business programs and promoting business in the valley for more than four decades.
A multi-disciplined organization, the Chamber membership roster includes representatives from all sectors of the business community. Chamber members play an active role in community events, programs and restoration efforts through a variety of committees.
- The Riverside County Workforce Development Center (WDC) assists businesses and individuals with a variety of employment and job training services. The main office is based in Riverside, but there are several satellite locations throughout the County.
- Riverside County Economic Development Agency offers free workforce training and recruitment services. Several programs are also available to assist your employees with purchasing or financing a home.
- Founded in 1991, the Economic Development Coalition is a private/public partnership that promotes Southwest California regional economic development through business retention and development, job opportunities, and related economic growth. The EDC is dedicated to expanding the competitive position of the regional businesses in a global economy.
Its mission is to enhance business retention and development by promoting economic growth and positive business environment that enables the sustained economic success of the region. Southwest California companies rely on the EDC to take a leadership role in economic development, with the primary focus on creating a rich, sustainable economy that provides high-wage jobs.
- The Inland Empire Small Business Development Center (SBDC) is the region's premier provider of business consulting and training services. The SBDC delivers quality consulting, instructive and relevant training and complete resources to over 5,000 business prospects every year.
Ways the SBDC can help your business:
- Growth and expansion strategies
- Marketing plan development
- Help in writing business plans
- Finding financing for business dreams
- Tax information - for personnel, self-employment, etc.
- Licensing and permit information
- International Trade
- Government procurement - doing business with federal, state and local agencies.
- Small Business Loan Guarantee Program allows a business to not only acquire a loan it could not otherwise obtain, but also to establish a favorable credit history with a lender so that the business may obtain future financing on its own.
- U.S. Small Business Administration offers a wide range of services and programs for small businesses, as well as links to other government agencies. This includes offering loans and grants for small businesses.