Looking for a fun place to hang out with your friends after school? The City of Lake Elsinore's Youth Room is now open
The Youth Room is a fun place for students currently enrolled in 5th through 8th grade to engage with staff while participating in activities such as board games, video games, movies, tournaments, and more!
This much needed space is the place to be for the youth of Lake Elsinore to congregate, create, chill, and cooperate (the 4 Cs). A small space with a big impact, The DENC works as a proof of concept that giving our youth a safe place to relax and mingle with friends along with City employees will lead to a stronger connection to our youth population, and further development of the City's Youth programming.
Youth will need a Youth Room Membership to enter the Youth Room. Memberships costs $5 for the 2022/2023 school year. View the Lake Elsinore Catalog website to register. Those wishing to enroll must have a completed Welcome Packet signed by their parent or guardian. View the Youth Room Welcome Packet (PDF).
Check out our monthly Youth Room Calendar (PDF) to see the fun activities we have planned for the month!
The Youth Room is a drop-in program which means users will be encouraged but not required to participate. Students will be allowed to come and go as they please. Staff will encourage participants to stay, but cannot and will not force them to. All Participants must sign in when they enter the Youth Room, and sign out when they leave, failure to do so will result in disciplinary action.
Code of Conduct
- All persons in attendance at the Youth Room will be respectful of all others and the property of all others at all times
- Appropriate clothing is to be worn while in the Youth Center. This includes but is not limited to sagging, excessively loose or revealing clothing, clothing that displays or makes drug, tobacco, or alcohol references
- The Youth Room and DENC facility (including materials and equipment) must be respected at all times
- Theft and acts of vandalism are prohibited and will result in immediate expulsion
- No bulling, hazing, or verbal abuse will be tolerated
For more information please contact the Youth Room.