How Can I Submit Redistricting Maps?

Lake Elsinore residents can choose from the following options:

Printed maps must be submitted to the City Clerk directly. They can be hand-delivered to City Hall, mailed to 130 S Main Street, Lake Elsinore, CA 92530, or a scanned document or image can be emailed to Candice Alvarez.

Show All Answers

1. What is Redistricting?
2. Why does Redistricting matter to me?
3. What do the existing council districts look like?
4. What criteria will our city council use when drawing district lines?
5. What is the general timeline of the 2021 to 2022 Redistricting process?
6. How Can I Submit Redistricting Maps?
7. Who do I contact if I need assistance of have questions or comments?