There are plenty of ways for you to actively get involved and prevent litter in our community:
- Take the Love Where You Live pledge! Take the Clean LE pledge promising to love where you live by keeping Lake Elsinore clean, beautiful and litter free.
- Lead by Example. Pick up any trash when you see it and dispose of it in a proper manner. It's as easy as that!
- Spread the Word. Help create awareness in our community about Clean LE and steps you and others can take to keep our City clean. Share the "Clean LE: Love Where You Live" pledge with at least five other people and repost our Clean LE posts on social media through Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Report Issues to the City. Download the City's Alert LE mobile app to report, track and help beautify our city. With this app, you can properly report illegal dumping, graffiti, and litter in our community and receive a confirmation when the issue has been addressed. You can also access Alert LE on our website.
- Host or Volunteer for a Clean-Up Event. Set up a "clean up" day in your neighborhood, at school or somewhere else in the city. Or, sign up for our Clean LE Volunteer List to learn about opportunities to help clean up our City.
- Participate in our Annual Clean Extreme Event. Don't miss this event held in April of each year when more than 800 residents come together to beautify an area of our City. Find out more on Facebook.