Where is my property line?

Only a licensed Land Surveyor or Registered Civil Engineer licensed to practice surveying in the State of California can precisely locate property lines. If the property line must be precisely located, such as for the construction of a property line wall, then the property owner must hire a licensed professional Land Surveyor or Registered Civil Engineer to perform a lot survey. Note: The City does not provide this service and City staff cannot advise property owners as to the location of their property lines.

Show All Answers

1. How often does the Planning Commission Meet?
2. Where is my property line?
3. What is the zoning of my property?
4. How many units can I build on my property?
5. Is a permit required for permanent signs such as store front signs and temporary signs such as banners, balloons, and flags?
6. Where can I find information about building a new addition?
7. What do I need to know before building a block wall or fence?
8. Are Manufactured Homes allowed?
9. Is Planning and Zoning Review and approval required for additions to my home?
10. Is a permit required for a parking lot or sidewalk sale, or any similar outdoor activity?
11. Are the regulations different within the Historic Elsinore Downtown District?
12. Can I have a business in my home?
13. What is a subdivision?