- Event Support group encompasses most of the City's existing programs and events, a few of which are listed below:
- Amazing Outlet Race
- Spring Jamboree
- Pet Walk
- Just 4 Kids Fishing Derby
- Trunk or Treat
City Office Support
- City Office Support includes volunteer activities for youth and adults, including office & clerical support, one-time and recurring outdoor projects, maintenance and special projects, interoffice mail delivery, and various skilled and semi-skilled assignments at City Hall or other City Departments.
- Emergency Services Support
- Citizen Corps
- Citizens helping citizens, along with medical and other emergency volunteers
- Community Emergency Response Training (CERT)
- Citizens helping citizens by being prepared both at home and whenever disaster prompts the need to mobilize our trained CERT responders
Leader In Training Program (L.I.T.)
- Leader in Training program (L.I.T.) is an excellent opportunity for youth (ages 13 - 16) to get hands-on experience and responsibilities, while still under the supervision of our camp staff team. It allows youth to give back to their community and earn volunteer hours for school too.
- Applications are due Tuesday, May 16, 2023.
- Interviews will be held on Tuesday, May 23, 2023.