North Elsinore Business Park - Approved June 14, 2022
Notice of Public Hearing & Notice of Availability & Intent to Adopt a Mitigated Negative Declaration
Notice is hereby given that the Planning Commission of the City of Lake Elsinore, California, will hold a Public Hearing on May 3, 2022, at the Lake Elsinore Cultural Center, 183 N Main Street, Lake Elsinore, California, 92530, at 6 pm, or as soon thereafter as the matter may be heard, to consider the Draft Mitigated Negative Declaration and the proposed project.
All interested persons are hereby invited to attend this Public Hearing to present written information, express opinions, or otherwise present evidence in the above matter. If you wish to legally challenge any action taken by the City on the above matter, you may be limited to raising only those issues you or someone else at the Public Hearing described in this notice, or in written correspondence delivered to the City prior to or at the Public Hearing.
A Draft Initial Study-Mitigated Negative Declaration (IS/MND; Environmental Review Number 2021-04) has been prepared pursuant to the California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA) for the North Elsinore Business Park Project (Planning Application Number 2021-13, Tentative Parcel Map Number 38124, and Industrial Design Review Number 2021-01), and is available for public review.
Public Review Period
The City of Lake Elsinore is the Lead Agency under CEQA for this project and is holding a 30-day public review period on the Draft IS/MND beginning on Thursday, March 17, 2022, and ending on Friday, April 15, 2022, during which time responsible agencies, the public, and interested parties are invited to comment on the IS/MND for the proposed project.
Questions & Comments
Written comments and any questions regarding the project should be directed to:
Ms. Damaris Abraham, Planning Manager
Community Development Department
City of Lake Elsinore
130 S Main Street
Lake Elsinore, CA 92530
Phone: 951-674-3124, ext. 913
Email Damaris Abraham
- Notice of Availability - Notice of Public Hearing (PDF)
- Draft Initial Study-Mitigated Negative Declaration (PDF)
- Appendix A - Riverside County Parcel Report (PDF)
- Appendix B1 - Air Quality Impact Analysis (PDF)
- Appendix B2 - Air Quality, Greenhouse Gas and Energy Analysis (PDF)
- Appendix C - MSHCP Consistency Analysis (PDF)
- Appendix E - Energy Analysis (PDF)
- Appendix F - Geotechnical Feasibility Study (PDF)
- Appendix G - Greenhouse Gas Analysis (PDF)
- Appendix H - Phase I Environmental Site Assessment (PDF)
- Appendix I1 - Preliminary Hydrology and Hydraulics Study (PDF)
- Appendix I2 - Preliminary Water Quality Management Plan (PDF)
- Appendix J1 - Noise Impact Analysis (PDF)
- Appendix J2 - Noise Impact Analysis Memo (PDF)
- Appendix K1 - Traffic Analysis (PDF)
- Appendix K2 - Vehicle Miles Traveled (VMT) Screening (PDF)
- Appendix K3 - Trip Generation Assessment (PDF)
- Appendix K4 - Vehicle Miles Traveled (VMT) Screening Memorandum (PDF)
- Appendix L - Project Plans (PDF)
- Appendix M - EVMWD Service Requirement Letters (PDF)
Please note: Appendix D - Cultural Resources Assessment is confidential.