Riverside / Lincoln Commercial Project - Approved April 13, 2021
Notice of Public Hearing & Notice of Availability & Intent to Adopt a Mitigated Negative Declaration
Notice is hereby given that the Planning Commission of the City of Lake Elsinore, California, will hold a Public Hearing on March 16, 2021, at the Lake Elsinore Cultural Center, 183 N Main Street, Lake Elsinore, California, 92530, at 6 pm, or as soon thereafter as the matter may be heard, to consider the Draft Mitigated Negative Declaration and the proposed project.
All interested persons are hereby invited to attend this Public Hearing to present written information, express opinions, or otherwise present evidence in the above matter. If you wish to legally challenge any action taken by the City on the above matter, you may be limited to raising only those issues you or someone else at the Public Hearing described in this notice, or in written correspondence delivered to the City prior to or at the Public Hearing.
A Draft Initial Study/Mitigated Negative Declaration (IS/MND; Environmental Review Number 2020-05) has been prepared pursuant to the California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA) for the Riverside/Lincoln Commercial Project (Planning Application Nos. 2019-69 and 2020-92, General Plan Amendment Number 2020-02, Zone Change Number 2020-01, Tentative Parcel Map Number 37958, Conditional Use Permit Number 2020-09, Commercial Design Review Number 2020-08, and Specific Plan Amendment Number 2020-01 and is available for public review.
Public Review Period
The City of Lake Elsinore is the Lead Agency under CEQA for this project and is holding a 30-day public review period on the Draft IS/MND beginning on Wednesday, January 27, 2021, and ending on Friday, February 26, 2021, during which time responsible agencies, the public, and interested parties are invited to comment on the IS/MND for the proposed project.
Questions & Comments
Written comments and any questions regarding the project should be directed to:
Damaris Abraham, Senior Planner
Community Development Department
City of Lake Elsinore
130 S Main Street
Lake Elsinore, CA 92530
Phone: 951-674-3124, ext. 913
Email Damaris Abraham
- Notice of Availability and Intent to Adopt (PDF)
- Draft Initial Study-Mitigated Negative Declaration (PDF)
- Appendix A1 - Air Quality Assessment (PDF)
- Appendix A2 - Health Risk Assessment (PDF)
- Appendix B - Biological Resources and MSHCP Compliance Report (PDF)
- Appendix C1 - Cultural Resources Study Results (PDF)
- Appendix C2 - Cultural Resources Monitoring Report for Canyon Hills Phase 8 Project (PDF)
- Appendix D - Energy Use and Conservation Report (PDF)
- Appendix E - Geotechnical Report (PDF)
- Appendix F - Greenhouse Gas Assessment (PDF)
- Appendix G - Phase 1 Environmental Site Assessment (PDF)
- Appendix I - Noise Assessment (PDF)
- Appendix J - Vehicle Miles Traveled (VMT) Analysis (PDF)
- Appendix H - Water Quality Management Plan (PDF)