Pennington Industrial Project - Approved April 28, 2020
Notice of Public Hearing & Notice of Availability & Intent to Adopt a Mitigated Negative Declaration
Notice is hereby given that the Planning Commission of the City of Lake Elsinore, California, will hold a Public Hearing on February 4, 2020, at the Lake Elsinore Cultural Center, 183 N Main Street, Lake Elsinore, California, 92530, at 6 pm, or as soon thereafter as the matter may be heard, to consider the Draft Mitigated Negative Declaration (MND) and the proposed project.
All interested persons are hereby invited to attend this Public Hearing to present written information, express opinions, or otherwise present evidence in the above matter. If you wish to legally challenge any action taken by the City on the above matter, you may be limited to raising only those issues you or someone else at the Public Hearing described in this notice, or in written correspondence delivered to the City prior to or at the Public Hearing.
An Initial Study for Mitigated Negative Declaration (Environmental Review Number 2019-03) has been prepared pursuant to the California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA) for the Pennington Industrial Project (Planning Application Number 2018-49, Tentative Parcel Map Number 37710, and Industrial Design Review Number 2019-01) and is available for public review.
Public Review Period
The City of Lake Elsinore is the Lead Agency under the California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA) for this project and is holding a 30-day public review period on the Draft Initial Study/Mitigated Negative Declaration (IS/MND) beginning on Monday, December 23, 2019, and ending on Tuesday, January 21, 2020, during which time responsible agencies, the public, and interested parties are invited to comment on the IS/MND for the proposed project.
Questions & Comments
Written comments and any questions regarding the project should be directed to:
Damaris Abraham, Senior Planner
Community Development Department
City of Lake Elsinore
130 S Main Street
Lake Elsinore, CA 92530
Phone: 951-674-3124, ext. 913
Email Damaris Abraham
- Notice of Availability and Intent to Adopt (PDF)
- Draft Initial Study (PDF)
- Appendix A - Air Quality Impact Analysis (PDF)
- Appendix B - Cultural Resources Report (PDF)
- Appendix C - Geotechnical Interpretive Report (PDF)
- Appendix D - Phase I Environmental Site Assessment (PDF)
- Appendix E - Preliminary Drainage Report (PDF)
- Appendix F, Part 1 - Preliminary Water Quality Management Plan (PDF)
- Appendix F, Part 2 - Preliminary Water Quality Management Plan (PDF)
- Appendix G - Noise Impact Analysis (PDF)
- Appendix H - Greenhouse Gas Impact Analysis (PDF)
- Appendix I - Focused Traffic Evaluation (PDF)
- Appendix J - EVMWD Will Serve Letter (PDF)