Bamiyan Marketplace Project - Approved August 9, 2022
Notice of Public Hearing & Notice of Availability & Intent to Adopt a Mitigated Negative Declaration
Notice is hereby given that the Planning Commission of the City of Lake Elsinore, California, will hold a Public Hearing on February 1, 2022, at the Lake Elsinore Cultural Center, 183 N Main Street, Lake Elsinore, California, 92530, at 6 pm, or as soon thereafter as the matter may be heard, to consider the Draft Mitigated Negative Declaration and the proposed project.
All interested persons are hereby invited to attend this Public Hearing to present written information, express opinions, or otherwise present evidence in the above matter. If you wish to legally challenge any action taken by the City on the above matter, you may be limited to raising only those issues you or someone else at the Public Hearing described in this notice, or in written correspondence delivered to the City prior to or at the Public Hearing.
A Draft Initial Study/Mitigated Negative Declaration (IS/MND; Environmental Review Number 2019-04) has been prepared pursuant to the California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA) for the Bamiyan Marketplace Project (Planning Application Number 2019-07, Tentative Tract Map Number 37578, Conditional Use Permit Number 2019-03), Commercial Design Review Number 2019-05, and Uniform Sign Program Number 2019-01) and is available for public review.
The approximately 12.60-acre project site consists of two parcels (Assessor's Parcel Numbers 381-320-023 and 381-320-020) located at the northwest corner of Grand Avenue and State Route 74/Ortega Highway.
Public Review Period
The City is the Lead Agency under CEQA for this project and is holding a 30-day public review period on the Draft IS/MND beginning on Friday, December 17, 2021, and ending on Monday, January 17, 2022, during which time responsible agencies, the public, and interested parties are invited to comment on the IS/MND for the proposed project.
- Notice of Availability and Intent to Adopt (PDF)
- Draft Initial Study-Mitigation Negative Declaration (PDF)
- Appendix A - Air Quality and Greenhouse Gas Analysis Report (PDF)
- Appendix B - Appendix to Air Quality and Greenhouse Gas Analysis Report (PDF)
- Appendix C - Burrowing Owl Habitat Assessment and MSHCP Consistency Analysis (PDF)
- Appendix D - Cultural Resources Survey Report (PDF)
- Appendix E - Geotechnical Engineering and Percolation Testing Report (PDF)
- Appendix F - Regulatory-Historical Review and Environmental Opinion (PDF)
- Appendix G - Project-Specific Water Quality Management Plan - Part 1 (PDF)
- Appendix G - Project-Specific Water Quality Management Plan - Part 2 (PDF)
- Appendix H - Preliminary Drainage Study (PDF)
- Appendix I - Revised Noise Impact Analysis (PDF)
- Appendix J - Traffic Analysis (PDF)
- Appendix K - VMT Analysis (PDF)
- Appendix L - Dry Utility Profile Report (PDF)