Corydon Gateway Project - Approved January 12, 2021
Notice of Public Hearing & Notice of Availability & Intent to Adopt a Mitigated Negative Declaration
Notice is hereby given that the Planning Commission of the City of Lake Elsinore, California, will hold a Public Hearing on December 15, 2020, at the Lake Elsinore Cultural Center, 183 N Main Street, Lake Elsinore, California, 92530, at 6 pm, or as soon thereafter as the matter may be heard, to consider the Draft Mitigated Negative Declaration and the proposed project.
All interested persons are hereby invited to attend this Public Hearing to present written information, express opinions, or otherwise present evidence in the above matter. If you wish to legally challenge any action taken by the City on the above matter, you may be limited to raising only those issues you or someone else at the Public Hearing described in this notice, or in written correspondence delivered to the City prior to or at the Public Hearing.
A Draft Initial Study/Mitigated Negative Declaration (IS/MND; Environmental Review Number 2020-04) has been prepared pursuant to the California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA) for the Corydon Gateway Project (Planning Application Number 2019-69, Tentative Tract Map Number 37977, Commercial Design Review Number 2020-02, and Conditional Use Permit Number 2020-05) and is available for public review.
Public Review Period
The City of Lake Elsinore is the Lead Agency under CEQA for this project and is holding a 30-day public review period on the Draft IS/MND beginning on Monday, November 2, 2020, and ending on Tuesday, December 1, 2020, during which time responsible agencies, the public, and interested parties are invited to comment on the IS/MND for the proposed project.
Questions & Comments
Written comments and any questions regarding the project should be directed to:
Damaris Abraham, Senior Planner
Community Development Department
City of Lake Elsinore
130 S Main Street
Lake Elsinore, CA 92530
Phone: 951-674-3124, ext. 913
Email Damaris Abraham
- Notice of Availability and Intent to Adopt (PDF)
- Draft Initial Study-Mitigated Negative Declaration (PDF)
- Appendix A - Air Quality and Greenhouse Gas Impact Analysis (PDF)
- Appendix B - Habitat Assessment (PDF)
- Appendix C - RCA Joint Project Review (PDF)
- Appendix D - Agencies Review of Joint Project Review (PDF)
- Appendix E - Phase I Cultural Resources Assessment (PDF)
- Appendix F - CEQA Energy Review (PDF)
- Appendix G - Fault Hazard Analysis (PDF)
- Appendix H - Phase I Environmental Site Assessment (PDF)
- Appendix I, Part 1 - Preliminary Water Quality Management Plan (PDF)
- Appendix I, Part 2 - Preliminary Water Quality Management Plan (PDF)
- Appendix J - Noise Impact Analysis (PDF)
- Appendix K - Traffic Impact Analysis (PDF)
- Appendix L - VMT Evaluation (PDF)